Laser Hair Removal
Also known as light based hair removal and laser hair reduction.
Say goodbye to unwanted hair. Here, there, and everywhere. Laser hair removal is a convenient, noninvasive method for permanently reducing or removing unwanted facial or body hair. It leaves the skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or razors and is a gentle technique that can treat larger areas effectively with minimal discomfort and with no downtime. Today, laser hair removal is one of the most common aesthetic procedures performed in the United States. Our certified laser technicians at Laser Gals in Yuma will provide you with a customized, safe and comfortable treatment designed specifically for your skin and hair reduction goals. Laser Gals will guide you through the entire treatment, educating you through the entire process.
How does it work?
Laser hair removal works by using safe and effective laser technology to target the pigmented hair follicles within the skin. The laser light is pulsed within the skin and absorbed by your hair hair follicles, which damage them and prevents them from growing back.
WHY DO I NEED SO MANY/MULTIPLE TREATMENTS?
Hair follicles transition through active and dormant stages. With each treatment, we will cover the entire skin surface, but only those follicles that are “active” will be impacted by the laser. When a follicle is dormant, the laser light cannot be absorbed, and the follicle is left undamaged. Only about 10% of your hair is actively growing at any given time, so multiple treatments are necessary to ensure that we treat every single hair follicle. Generally, about 8-10 treatments is required for optimal reduction in any given area. Factors such as skin type, medications and hair all influence the outcome of the treatment.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS WITH LASER GALS
Your laser hair removal treatments are customized based on your skin care needs, wants, and desires. Before your treatment, you will experience a full consultation with one of our expert certified laser technicians in order to provide you with a unique and safe skin care treatment plan.
- Full Face
- Upper Lip
- Customized Areas
When to Consider Laser Hair Removal
- If you have unwanted facial or body hair that makes you feel self-conscious or limits your ability to wear certain clothing
- If you have dark hair and light skin
- If you are looking for an alternative to plucking, waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching
- Both large and small areas of the body are effectively treated
- May make skin color and complexion more uniform
- Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of 3 to 8 sessions
- Multiple treatments are usually required to produce satisfactory results
- Patients with darker skin may not respond well due to inadequate discrepancy between skin and hair colors
- Blonde or gray/white hair is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair
Laser Hair Removal Treatments starting at $50. Book Now!
*Results may vary from person to person and we cannot guarantee full reduction.