After months of fun in the sun, fall ushers in a new season of treatments and products to replenish dry summer skin. And while we can’t resist apple and spice-inspired skincare goodies, the real star of autumn is pumpkin.
There’s no question pumpkin’s nutritional benefits pack a powerful punch. Think of it as nature’s collagen. Pumpkin has the highest content of naturally occurring vitamin A, salicylic acid and beta carotene, and protects the skin from UV rays thanks to its high zinc content. It also supports in eliminating toxins and neutralizing free radicals while infusing the skin with antioxidants and nutrients that benefit the skin.
Now that we’re officially in the thick of fall season, it’s a great time to repair any lingering summer damage, prepare for cold weather dryness and revamp their skincare regimens in time for the holiday season
* Pumpkin Peptide Polish –– for clients on the go, this express treatment will stimulate collagen activity, and leave your client’s skin feeling smooth and looking bright and more youthful without taking a lot of time out of their day. The Sake Peel and Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme work in partnership in the enzyme application to reduce fine lines, tighten the skin and help fight free-radical damage. The pro-youth benefits of pumpkin are further supported by the retinaldehyde and chrono-peptide in ChronoPeptide A. This treatment is an excellent option for clients with normal, dry and oily skins, particularly if they want a quick perk up.
*The Pumpkin Apple Peel –– ideal for aging, dull skin and those with uneven skin tone. This treatment utilizes the natural benefits of pumpkins, apples and peptides to firm, tone and brighten skin dulled by summer. Pumpkin enzymes and a blend of ursolic, salicylic and L-lactic acids prep the skin by activating cell turnover and reducing oxidative and free-radical stress associated with chemical peels. Two peel applications follow ––the first is the Apple Wine Peel, which firms, tones, and regenerates, and the second is the Vitamin A+ Peptide Peel which stimulates the natural desquamation process to improve smoothness and uneven pigmentation. A dose of omega 6 essential fatty acids will start the healing and repair process. Skin will be nourished, bright and toned.
*A brand new treatment created especially for the season, the Pumpkin Apple Fall Facial packs the benefits of nutritious pumpkin and apple wine extract to tighten, firm and rejuvenate dry skin. This corrective facial is ideal for aging skin and also helps to brighten and infuse the skin with antioxidants. Like the Pumpkin Apple Peel, it uses the Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme and Apple Wine Peel to stimulate collagen production, however it adds in the Pumpkin E Serum for antioxidant, hydration and healing support, and the Mandelic Arginine Peel for cellular repair. The result is glowing, radiant skin that will last.me for the holiday season.
Continuing the care at home
Luckily the power of pumpkin can extend long after the treatment room with the right mix of ingredients. The following will help your clients continue the work done in the treatment room and support pro-youth results:
- The Pumpkin Cleanser is the foundation of an autumn-inspired skincare regimen. An all-purpose daily cleanser, this product is especially effective as a deep pore cleansing ritual for aging skin. L-Lactic acid helps to soften and loosen dead skin cells while pumpkin extract feeds the skin with a antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients. Perfect Pro Youth cleanser!
- The Pumpkin Lotion freshens and tones skin, while acting as a second-phase cleansing agent. The lotion provides the balance of moisture thanks to pumpkin’s antioxidant properties that plump and hydrate. This product is ideal for clients with normal/combination skin.
- The Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme works to provide antioxidant support and as a mild exfoliant reducing surface build-up, making it the perfect choice for maintenance between visits to the treatment room. It is highly recommended for pro-youth, sun-damaged and acne clients. Love to mix Milk Mask with this product at home.
- The Pumpkin E Serum is a hydrating “super serum” offering a formula perfect for clients with extremely dry skin, sun-damaged skin. Its high concentration of Vitamin E and pumpkin seeds help oxygenation levels within the skin while encouraging healing. This is a must for lifeless, dehydrated skin and smokers skin.
Call Laser Gals today to set up your appointment and do a Pumpkin series! 928-228-2262